If you ask this question to a MAN, then i'm sure he'll say, 'What a wuss you are? How can you be afraid, you are a man!!' This may work for most of the cases in a man's life, but not always.
Take this for the example, in India, a man gets married only after he has seen the girl, so has his family. Boy likes the Girl, Girl likes the Boy. Boy's family like the Girl's, Girl's family like the Boy's. Both the families like each other. If everything goes well, then they get married. Well this is the story in most of the cases.
But, when a Boy goes to see the girl, I'm sure all of them are in the same condition as I'm in now. I'm scared. I'm scared to death. I wasn't this sacred when I failed in my exams. I wasn't this scared, when I got caught smoking, or drinking. But I'm now. I tried convincing myself, I'm not scared!! But as the dooms day approaches, I'm getting now.
Sometimes I get up at night, suddenly, and start thinking of it. How will I meet a Girl, that too with the consent of my family. What will I say to her? What all things I'll put up in front of her? Should I say everything, honestly? Or shouldn't I? Will it be right of me to say everything? If I'd hurt her feelings? If I do not say everything, wouldn't I be keeping her in dark? And lots of many other thing. God, I wasn't this confused my entire life. Who should I go to? Who should I say all these things? I know, who so ever I talk to for this, everyone will say their experiences. How they met the Girl? What all things they said? How it got further? And blah, blah, blah!! And at the end it's me to decide what's right. But will someone please tell me 'What is right'? It it OK to be afraid?
No comments:
Post a Comment